Terms and Conditions for Review and Rating
- When submitting a product review on the AfroSentric website, you warrant that:
2.1 You are the sole author and owner of any intellectual property linked to the review.
2.2 the content of the review is accurate.
2.3 you have voluntarily waived any moral rights that you may have in the content of the review.
2.4 the use of the content of the review will not breach any of AfroSentric’s Terms & Conditions, or cause harm to any person or entity.
2.5 you will not submit content:
(a) that is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
(b) that is defamatory, obscene, libellous, religiously, or racially biased, hateful, or unlawfully threatening, harassing to any person or entity or is otherwise objectionable.
(c) that infringes any third party’s copyright, patents, trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights.
(d) where you have received any compensation or consideration for submitting the content.
(e) that included references to any other websites, addresses, emails addresses, contact information or telephone numbers
(f) that contains viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
(g) that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
(h) that would constitute, encourage, promote, or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offence, or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify AfroSentric and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against AfroSentric or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the above warranties.
- For any content submitted, you will grant AfroSentric an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute the content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology, throughout the world without compensation to you.
- You agree that any content submitted may be shared with other third parties, for use on third party websites.
- AfroSentric Ltd reserves the rights to change, add or delete content that is in breach of the content guidelines or these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- All content submitted by you may be used at AfroSentric discretion.
- Once your content has been submitted to the AfroSentric website, the content will generally be reviewed by AfroSentric Ltd within 48 hours of submission, or longer if the content is submitted over a weekend. AfroSentric, at its sole discretion, may remove, amend, or refuse to publish submitted content for any reason. AfroSentric will not be held responsible for any submitted content.
- None of the content you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of AfroSentric, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers, and employees.
- By submitting a product review, you agree that AfroSentric may use your email address to contact you about the status of the submitted content, or for administrative purposes.
- These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by English law and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.